Sunday, August 06, 2006

ETHNIC RESTAURANTS AND WATERING HOLES

.

Pub Patrick in Helsinki. Sounds like it could be a watering hole for the Irish. Haven't been there. It just caught my eye when I was walking through the streets of that part of town with my friend Aila, who came back to Finland on her holiday from Paris, France. We were looking for a nice restaurant to have lunch in. We did find one, Ristorante Rodolfo. It advertises itself as the oldest Italian restaurant in Helsinki. Very pleasant, good food, reasonable prices. A bit crammed, not enough space swing a cat, but I suppose that's what restaurants are normally like. Aila told me it's even worse in Parisian restaurants. People are like sardines in a tin.


Ristorante Rodolfo. Just one complaint - or wish. I'd like an Italian staff when I go to an Italian restaurant.
.

2 comments:

  1. «Ristorante Rodolfo. Just one complaint - or wish. I'd like an Italian staff when I go to an Italian restaurant.»


    Ciao Rita ...

    You read my mind, I felt exactly the same when I'm about to spend money eg. in an Italian resto in Sydney.

    Allora, vieni qui per l'Eurochocolat a Perugia.

    La città etrusca dorme durante agosto - sett, tutti gli studenti sono gia' tornati a casa (la maggioranza nel Sud) beh rimangono gli Stranieri ormai... un po triste in realtà.


    ciauzzzz
    Gama
    ps. Umbria e' belissima

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Finlandese ancora loro vanno in vacanza tutti insieme a agosto?




    gama17 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos ihanista kommenteistanne. 🖤 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Pyrin vastaamaan kaikkiin ja käymään vastavierailuilla. Iltaisin en ole paikalla, mutta aamulla sitten taas.