Translate

sunnuntaina, toukokuuta 28, 2006

ANY PSYCHOPATHS HERE?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I post in English on Sundays / Postaan sunnuntaisin englanniksi(kin).
Tämän saman jutun löydät suomeksi etsimällä arkistoistani 24.5. otsikolla PROFILOINTIA.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is an authentic psychological test.

There was this girl who met a boy at her Mother’s funeral. She found the boy incredible, an absolute dream come true. She fell in love, but never got around to getting his phone number. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. What was the motive?

Give it some thought before looking up the answer. You’ll find the answer in my comments compartment.

If you gave the correct answer you think like a psychopath. The test was compiled by a famous American psychiatrist to see if someone has the mentality of a psychopath. Numerous serial killers took the test and answered correctly. So if you didn’ t, good for you! If your friends came up with the correct answer, I suggest you put some distance between them and yourself.

A correct answer on your part could also mean that you have been watching TV and learning the noble art of profiling, I supppose.

And no, I didn’t answer correctly. Alas, I’m no profiler. I was rather hoping my psychological instincts would kick in, since I’m a teacher, but no cigar this time.



A GRAPE HYACYNTH - Helmililja in Finnish, “a pearl lily”. In English “rypälehyasintti”.
.

2 kommenttia:

  1. The answer: The girl was hoping the boy would come to the funeral.

    VastaaPoista
  2. indeed, a very simple manner of thinking. kind of very logical, or absurd logical, still it makes sense. thought chain (of the girl) with only one target: getting the boy/what she wants.

    i, of course, answered wrong, thinking about more complicated reasons like jealousy.. but i wish i was able to think simple and ingenious like that. life would be easier. maybe i could learn that.. learning capacity of the brain is never drained :)

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos ihanista kommenteistanne. ❤️🖤 ♥ ♥ ♥

Blogissa on moderointi.
Julkaisen kommentit heti kun olen lukenut ne, mutta iltaisin en ole netissä.
Poistun noin kello 16 ja palaan aamulla.

🌺 🌸 💕 🌿 🍎 🍏
❤️ 💜 🩷 💚 🧡 🤎 💛 🩶 🩵 💙
🙂 😀 😎 🤔 😊