And now, the moment you have all been waiting for - the answer to yesterday's question. I may not have a solution to the pollution, but I do have an answer to this one.
Ratkaisu eiliseen yleisökysymykseen tulee heti, mutta saanen ensin onnitella Kerkkistä ja Ulkopuolista hyvistä ehdotuksista. Jälkimmäinen ehdotti että kori on puhaltimen päällä, mikä ei ole hassumpi vaihtoehto. Kerkkis arveli että lappu on kevytlevitteen ostokuitti. Ha-haa! Loistavaa. Kevytlevitteen levitaatio!
A brilliant suggestion was suggested to me: The bit of paper floating in the air might perhaps be the receipt for a light product from the grocery's. Good, but no cigar.
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:
My husband threw the piece of paper into the basket where we keep things to be burned in the fireplace. It didn't land on the bottom, since a spider had woven a web there. Definitely a Kodak moment!
Koriin heitetty lappu jäi hämähäkin seitin päälle. Arkielämän pieni tähtihetki, jonka halusin jakaa teidän kanssanne.
.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
VastaaPoista»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
VastaaPoista»