
Bought some shampoo and conditioner yesterday, good products, nothing cheap. While washing my abundant hair yesterday it occurred to me how much money and time is spent on hair and wouldn’t it actually be a good idea to shave my head and go bald? Suit you, Sir?
Anyway, here’s a joke:
- WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF RABBITS WALKING BACKWARDS?
- A receding hairline.
(Hair, a hare, a rabbit... get it?)
(Väistyvä hiusraja, tai mikä taaksepäin menevä hiusraja se nyt on suomeksi?)
HOMES FOR THE HOMELESS.
JOBS FOR THE JOBLESS.
HAIR FOR THE HAIRLESS.
BEAT FOR THE BEATLESS.
NEVERTHE FOR THE NEVERTHELESS.
I must go and wash my hare. What a hair raising idea. Harry has a hairy chest. From hair to eternity. How I do ramble on... Perhaps it’s a sunstroke. A warm sunny day here in Helsinki. I wonder what the weather is like elsewhere.
.
Pakeneva hiusraja ;)
VastaaPoistaPakeneva hiusraja ;)
VastaaPoistaIs it really? Kuulostaa aika hassulta :D "Escaping" Minulla on välillä suomi hakusessa - niin ja muutkin kielet. Tänks. Oli mukava saada tuo tieto.
VastaaPoista