
Hello all of my English speaking friends all over the world. This is what Finland looks like in November. No, actually that's just a part of the truth. We have various shades of grey as well. And some brown with a bit of brown in it.
Sorry about the Sunday posts in English, or lack thereof... I didn't think anyone cared, since there was no feedback. Thank you, concerned reader of my blog in a faraway land. I read your comment and will be posting in English every now and then from now on.
The topics in my blog have included lately: Homeopathy, bird watching and pondering about flocks in general, and the latest James Bond film, to mention a few.
.
It's really a pity when people speak too many languages!
VastaaPoistaHPY,
VastaaPoistaYes maybe it is in some way, but er... what would I do for a living if there weren't many languages? Well, perhaps I could be a therapist, Arkiterapeutti Kops full time:D
No, it's really the other way round, it's a pity some people don't speak many languages.
VastaaPoistaMina esimerkiksi haluasin osata paljon muitakin kielia. Harmittaa aina silloin kun en ymmarra puhutusta tai kirjoitetusta yhtaan mitaan.
Minäkin nautin sun näistä kielileikeistäsi(!) jotta oksat pois! On ihana tunne kun oivaltaa vitsin ytimen. Mulle em. ilo suodaan niin harvoin, täällä pääsen edes joskus mukaan;)
VastaaPoista