Translate

sunnuntaina, joulukuuta 03, 2006

AUTUMN LEAVES

.


Good God I LOVE autumn leaves. Oak leaves in particular.

Että sitten tykkään syksyn lehdistä! Tammen lehti on ehdoton suosikkini.

Yesterday was a work day, and so is today in part. How else? I am a teacher after all. This autumn has been exciting, because I have experimented with a new form of teaching with four students. I teach them English online and on the phone. It is going really well, with great progress. But enough said. I don't want to give away my business ideas. Wink wink.

How about that weather, eh? It's so warm that my husband went to play golf with his buddies yesterday. One golf course was open, but there was no staff there. No admission fee, either. Before you say anything about crazy Finns playing golf in the drizzle, let me point out that my husband's friends were an Englishman and an Irishman. So there.

There will be Christmassy pictures on my blog all through December, so if you're one of the people who only read me on Sundays when I post in English, you might want to look at my Xmas calendar posts on other days as well. Just thought I'd mention it. Do leave a comment every now and then so I know you're there.

Have a pleasant Sunday.
.

4 kommenttia:

  1. A nice picture of the leaves. I see that you likes the autum.
    I love the spring when the birds singing.
    "Im singing in the rain"!!

    Love to You!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes, I like leaves so much that I don't want to rake them. I just leave the leaves :)

    Hogrelius is singing in the rain och i vattenpölen, klafs, klafs !

    VastaaPoista
  3. Det är lustigt, du får mig att skratta gott bara genom några ord!!Känns skönt!!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Det var skönt att höra!

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos ihanista kommenteistanne. ❤️🖤 ♥ ♥ ♥

Blogissa on moderointi.
Julkaisen kommentit heti kun olen lukenut ne, mutta iltaisin en ole netissä.
Poistun noin kello 16 ja palaan aamulla.

🌺 🌸 💕 🌿 🍎 🍏
❤️ 💜 🩷 💚 🧡 🤎 💛 🩶 🩵 💙
🙂 😀 😎 🤔 😊