Saturday, March 14, 2009

For Brad, and from Brad



This sweet Friendship Award came from a sweet guy who is a maker of sweet cakes, Brad in Connecticut. Why, even the award picture looks sweet, it's like heart-shaped gingerbread cookies. 

Brad's blog is From Here to Ann Arbor, Sharing Pictures and News. He has some great pictures on his blog, not just of desserts and other food, but of people and snow and squirrels and deer and his dog. 

I don't know yet who I'm going to pass the award on to... Must think about it after my own 15 minutes of fame.

I propose a toast to good old US of A, a land I have had in my life ever since I was knee high. Television, you see, and a subscription of Donald Duck, not to mention American music. Outstanding TV shows, such as Seinfeld, Frasier and Dr Phil. Let's not forget about the TV-series Friends, either. This award is about friends.

I got a Friendship Award from Brad. 

This post is for you, Brad! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Rita,
    Your post brings me warm, happy feelings.
    In fact, I know I'm blushing.
    Thank you so much for being such a special lady and friend.
    All good things and thoughts of you,
    Brad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitääpä mennä Brad'iä tapaamaan ensi kerralla, kun menen tyttären luokse CTiin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UTUKKA: Taitaa olla hyvä ruuanlaittaja, blogipostauksista päätellen. Parasta mennä ruoka-aikaan. Niin minä ainakin tekisin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! brad is definitely a very sweet guy, I agree!!
    ML, SSG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sara Sofia

    You have seen the sweet cakes on his blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Kommentit ovat tervetulleita. Pyrin vastaamaan kaikkiin.

Julkaisen heti kun ehdin. Iltaisin en tavallisesti ole paikalla, mutta aamulla sitten taas.

Sana on vapaa, hyvät blogikaverit :)