Syksy puutarhassa on kuin sadusta.
Autumn in the garden, like from a fairytale.
Hyvää sunnuntain jatkoa ja alkavaa viikkoa kaikille! BLOGitse, Arleena, Yaelian, Sahrami, Famu, Leonoora, Ripsa, Yaelian...
Happy rest-of-Sunday and a new week, everybody! Nicos, Brad, Jenny, Tammy, Amel...
E' vero, c'è qualcosa di magico, l'atmosfera di favola, dentro questo scatto!
VastaaPoistaBuona domenica anche a te!
Sabrina&Luca
Thank you Rita, today the electrician is coming to my home. After he's done I can do what I like :)
VastaaPoistaBrad
Opps !
VastaaPoistaHappy rest-of the-week to you too :)
Brad
Kaikkea hyvää ensi viikolle sinulle Rita!
VastaaPoistaSamoin sinne.
VastaaPoistaMukavaa alkavaa syksyviikkoa
Hi Rita,
VastaaPoistaHappy rest day to you too and hope the coming day will fill with interesting and meaningful job. I salute to you because you do as volunteer in your country. Nobody will do as you did!
hugs from Jenny Malaysia.
Fotos hermosas.
VastaaPoistaVivo en México.
Deseo ser su amiga.